Rep. Louie Gohmert on C-SPAN’s Washington Journal
Some of the topics discussed on the show:
• The Recent Death of Osama bin Laden
• The Role of Interrogation Methods in the U.S. Operation to Kill Osama bin Laden
• U.S. Counter-Terrorism Efforts
• The White House’s Decision not to Release bin Laden’s Photo
• House Judiciary Hearing with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder
Click here to watch the video of Rep. Gohmert on C-SPAN’s website.
Congressman Louie Gohmert is the Vice Chair of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security. Prior to being elected to serve in Congress, Louie was elected to three terms as District Judge in Smith County, Texas. He also served as Chief Justice of Texas'12th Court of Appeals.
# # #